Tuesday 26 June 2012

Ellen's Tale is up!

I shall be starting a theme on why I chose the name Sefuty and the reasoning and research behind that name hopefully this week:)

In the meantime, after a struggle, I have launched the trailer for Ellen's Tale at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjICmyVADfM&feature=youtu.be

 So now The Sefuty Chronicles and Ellen's Tale is there - next to tackle the madness of the Storyteller.:(

I am sorry I have been neglecting this site recently - life in large letters has chewed a huge hole in my time.  However, have been darning it together again and soon not even a patch will show, or maybe it will.

There are still a few more days for the reduced price Ellen's Tale on smashwords dont forget to enter YU63E at check out to have the $1.99 price.  See previous post.

Hopefully will be back later this week with the new strand.

No comments:

Post a Comment